Tarot – Level 3 – Zoom 1-2-1
£49.00 – £275.00
The Master Practitioner of Tarot
Karma and Spirituality
Mystery School initiates were given access to old medieval manuscripts which contained profound information on many esoteric subjects. It is said that one manuscript on the tarot showed how it could be used to divine the Soul. Today, most tarot card readers divine the past, present and future of the personality.
In times gone by initiates went much deeper. Using an ancient transcendental system, the Four Elements have a sacred meaning. Esoterically speaking, the Suit of Cups does not reflect the querent’s emotional/love life but the karmic journey of the Soul through time.
The Four Suits of the Minor Arcana represent different stages in the Soul’s evolution and show the Lessons that are required to further the Soul’s spiritual path towards wholeness; these are The Lesson of Love, The Lesson of Service, The Lesson of Unity and the Lesson of Peace.
This 6-lesson tarot course looks at the transcendental aspect of the Four Suits as the Soul’s karmic journey through time and through many incarnations. Also, how to identify and release karmic influences that block spiritual development.
You will need a Rider-Waite tarot deck as this is the most traditional pictorial deck.
- Lesson 1 – The suit of Cups – Finding the main karmic lesson by choosing the significator. Describes an important stage in your spiritual evolution.
- Lesson 2 – The suit of Pentacles – Discovering how to understand the path before you to bring harmony into your material life. Past life issues may surface that relate to money; or reveal the past or present material attitudes that may block abundance and spiritual growth.
- Lesson 3 – The suit of Swords – Solving age old karmic issues and realising that your life path is one of unity and not of polarity.
- Lesson 4 – The suit of Wands – Soul partners, unconditional love and the light (fire) of the soul.
- Lesson 5 – The Major Arcana – Understanding your main karmic energies.
- Lesson 6 – Spreads – Looking at simple and more complex spreads.
We suggest that you record the lessons so that you can study Level 3 at any time, which is keeping to the traditional way of teaching this age-old oral method.
For your certificate, you will need to complete 5 case study readings.